View Single Post
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
hmmm.... Let's see... I brought up the Kosovo bombing smoke-screen to address someone else's point regarding how harmless that particular blow-job was in human terms. In short, it wasn't, so it was relevant. Why am I addressing you, again, Anti? Did you read this thread completely yet?
I wasn't refering to his current lie so much as his lies and ommisions in reference to the original validity of the action ... you know, the ones that Mr. Powell, whom I used to have more respect for, gave credence. Those directly killed people in that they convinced, at least in part, that our cause was just. Although Clinton's actions may have be taken as a smokescreen to his blunders, his lies about the matter had no direct bearing on troops being sent or convincing Americans of such actions ... i.e. we weren't sending troops to Blowjobia. As for using my opinions as a smear campaign. Doubtful. Truth is, since I didn't vote for him, I really had little interest or knowledge of the man at the beginning of his term since I'm not too big on the moral majority platform. This is a learned hatred.

Wherever you go, there you are.