View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I thought it was perhaps a little embarrassing that we've had so many casualties in various skirmishes in the nooks and crannies of Afghani mountains, when all this time he appears to have been ensconced in relative splendor in some deluxe Pakistani accommodations. It was the final boss lair, yeah, in this particular story, but I don't think that all other members of Al Qaeda will spontaneously crumble and cause us no further problems.
imo it's only politics if you involve political parties and their ideologies

i laughed out loud when i had read about the palace they found him in, 30 miles outside of the pakistani capital. like, seriously guys? you didn't think to check prince ali's fortified citadel with the 7 foot thick walls, just a stone's throw outside of the biggest town? i also thought it was a fittingly grandiose stage for a final boss fight. and also funny that 0 americans died in that assault.

at any rate he was a royal fuckwagon and i don't really understand why anyone outside of his junior varsity terrorism team would think it's a shame that he's dead. i didn't agree with any aspect of the iraq war either, aside from sadaam getting his as well. some people just need killing.