View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
Ohh I want a task from Thrillho!

And a task I got. I was assigned Mr. Chevy Chase.

Chevy Chase movie I loved: There's absolutely no question here. Caddyshack. Easily in the 5 funniest movies of all time.

Chevy Chase movie I liked: A lot to choose from here, but I will go with Foul Play. Some classic moments in that movie and a lot of laughs to be had

Chevy Chase movie I hated: Caddyshack 2. As good as 1 was, the sequel that should have never been was bad. It is in my top 5 worst comedies list

Honorable mention: Dirty Work, Fletch, National Lampoon's Vacation, European Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Seems Like Old Times, Three Amigos

EDIT: At least check out Klute and On Golden Pond for a couple good Jane Fonda movies Milpool

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 8th, 2011 at 12:05 AM.