View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:11 PM       
Holla at me. Be gentle.

OH GOODIE. COLONEL FLAGG CRAMMED CHRIS ROCK IN MY POOPER. I have to say, I think you could've done worse though...

Chris Rock movie I love: Pootie Tang. Pootie Tang is a great movie. First off, it's directed by a white guy, whose also my favorite (alive) comedian, Louis C.K. It's about a kid who grows up and he speaks gibberish but for some reason oozes charisma and is loved by everyone in america. Chris Rock plays Pootie's father and after passing away, he later appears to Pootie in a vision as an ear of corn:

Chris Rock movie I like: CB4, AKA Cell Block 4, it's basically a mockery of the early rap scene of the 90's. Pretty funny movie if you like stuff like Don't Be A Menace.

Chris Rock movie I hate: Grown Ups, if you don't remember this shit fest it was an Adam Sandler movie last year starring Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler, Fatty from King of Queens, David Spade and CHRIS ROCK. Adam Sandler was great when I was in middle school, and now he's a dildo who is trying to recreate what little magic his first 2 or 3 or 1 movies had and it's easy to see it has quickly dwindled. This movie is terrible and is full of cliche nut shots and poop and pee jokes. It is stupid poorly written humor, and only exists because the writers thought that these guys all said a funny joke on accident and one point in there life so if you cram them together they might make a good movie. It's like the expendables if it was a comedy, only it tries way too hard.

Chris Rock honorable mention (FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT): I was looking on IMDB and I saw that he is directing a movie next year called Credit Is The Devil. You know, I'm all for racism. I think it's hilarious. And honestly for the most part I hate everyone. White, black, yellow I don't care. People suck. But is there a reason why people enjoy being stereotypes? Is it because they think the less fortunate will be able to relate and throw throw their money at them? You're trying to relate to people who can't get a house, a car or even a job by telling them that the one thing that they need to fix is the devil? When on top of that you're a goddamn MILLIONAIRE? Eat shit Chris Rock.

Last edited by ThrashO : Aug 10th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.