View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM       

Seth: This is gotta be the best one yet! Lurked on the boards for 2 years, scared of death, riiiight. You sure got my number. Wow how do you come up with these AMAZING deductions?

Hey genius didn't it ever occur to you, that I'm someone's character OR I went under a different name at one time? Of course not, because you're trying to come up with half assed assumptions as usual in a vain attempt to fight back, when its apparent that I've gotten to you and hurt your feelings, and you hate it. Because if I DIDN'T get to you, you'd ignore me and not respond back. I swear you and SpectreX gotta be the most pathetic tubs of shit on this board in this regard, if you're actually getting this angry.

And committing suicide doesn't make you "brave" in the face of death, it just proves how scared YOU are of life.

In any case it really doesn't matter if I'm lying, telling the truth or whatever. The fact of the matter is, I've pulled your strings, pushed your buttons and gotten you to respond exactly how I wanted you to, the mere fact that you responded to my last post after I TOLD you to, pretty much proves it, or as you would say it:

"Thank you for proving, you're my bitch. Good work."

Akira: Then look no further than your own chest tubby. I'm sure with all that non-stopping snacking of Ding Dongs, you should have an ample set of man-boobies by now, fatty.

kahljorn: Wow blessed by "insults" by not one but TWO emotional drug addled cripples! I'm truely blessed. And nope didn't rip anyone off, least of all you, because you wouldn't be able to come up with anything half way inventive, if your cross dressing suicidal alcoholic ass depended on it!