Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2005, 10:13 PM       
No, I was only trying to prove a point that his accusation toward me of being an anti-semite is so narrow-viewed and idiotic. It seems the zionists plan is working...anyone who says theyre against the zionists and israel is anti-semite. And if you're a jew who are against the zionists and israel is a terrorist and a self-hating jew. What the fuck...! He reminds me of a doll with a pull string and everytime I pull the string it would repeat..."Anti semite! Anti semite! Anti semite!"

Yes the way I use my experience of that weekend in a jewish home as a back up in this argument is probably moot...but it's just a way of saying that I have friends who are jewish... and how does that make me anti-semite? If I didn't want to be friends with them simply because they're jewish...then isn't that anti semite?

My guess that abcdxxx is a liberal jew because I know liberal jews don't have a house policies set in their homes. Conversative jews' house policies isn't nearly as strict as the orthodox but they do have some weird rules. Oops I said jews are weird...does that make me anti semite?