View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 01:07 AM       
No, this is the part where I encourage you to latch on to all this "wrongness" you attribute to me instead, then get over yourself and your fascination with my Assholeness.

Anyway, I think you've confused typing a lot of words, with substance. You're the one who suddenly embraced the term Jihadist as the Hallal term of choice, right? You're the one who dropped a name to back up your choice, right? If you can't see the irony in your choice, or why it's following you, well then you have obviously missed the point of the aestrisks in the first place, proving this has all gone so far over your head you should really just go back to spending your spare time sellling herbal exctasy instead. The fact is you run away from virtually even conversation where I do provide you with facts (like the rebutal to your assertion that this all stems from a movement founded in the 70's). So why bother wasting our time. Just keep saying "fuck you". It does wonders for arguing your position.

Quote:
then why did you even bother reading his book? I mean the folks at National Review don't like him! And he didn't know Al Qeada could do a 9/11!
Obviously I read these books just so I can show you how wrong you are in an absolutely dumbfounding fashion, and then laugh to myself about how I'm the smartest and funniest guy on the message board.

Hell, but if all else fails, just remind me we're on a satirical website. That's a fresh and exciting response.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're what Geggy has to look forward to in his old age.