Thread: Disability
View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
Well, the problem we have in properly assimilating your posts is that no matter how coherent or, dare I say, articulate the expression of ideas is, it really doesn't matter if the idea being presented is inaccurate and totally fucking stupid.

Activism is a large and thriving movement, although it would be fantastic if it were ever larger and more thriving. As such, there are many methods by which time can be volunteered without the same kind of commitment as a job. Typically, when you call up an organization to ask when would be a good time to come in and give a few hours, they will not tell you that they only accept unpaid work in 40 hour/week increments with normal shift blocks. Often, they'd be happy to take one hour a week at a mutually convenient time frame, possibly on a walk-in basis in some of the more chaotic and eccentric charities.

So, yeah, the whole I-Mockery cultural sea change at hand kind of keeps me from calling you a total fucking moron in the same fashion as by which I-Mockery history was forged over many years. It's just hard NOT to insinuate as much by virtue of your idiotic complaints about charitable work that reflect a gross misunderstanding of every aspect of the conversation.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT