Thread: Home Wrecker
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
Wow, CIG. Phone calls are scary. I looked my wifes lover up on the internet and because he was a somebody there was all kinds of info that lead me to get his home addy and phone # with in a hour or 2. So the next time he emailed my wife I sent him back his addy with My first initial at the bottom. She never heard from him again. Then a month later I called the # and asked for his daughter. You see, he travelled and is never home but I know his daughters names via my wifes stupidity. When they went to get his daughter I hung up. I just wanted verification that it is his house. Later in the week I called and got his wife. I asked if he was there and she said no. I said "Oh ok, just tell him ********** called." He must have been so freaked.