View Single Post
The Mighty One
FistfulOAwesome is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
I just saw the line-up of shows on Thursday, and it's looking good.

Sunny is still great. I did feel like that the lawyer character was superfluous and Sweet Dee’s story should have gotten more time (by getting rid of the lawyer), but it’s still great. I was actually smiling at the ending. They are horrible people, but they’re also a family (as gay as that makes me sound).

Community is immediately great. Can’t really say much other than that (without getting a rant worthy post). Although, that chick really does look like Elizabeth Shue (which is alright, since I’d nail Shue so hard that she’d feel crippled).

Parks & Recreation didn’t do bad. I actually stopped watching the first season halfway through, but I always give any show that’s not terrible a second chance. Definitely a decent opener. Could have used more CK though.

The Office pulled through, as always.

Archer is alright. It’s a first episode so you can’t judge it too much, but I was entertained so I’ll check it out when it starts it’s run in January. Definitely had the same type of humor as Frisky Dingo (though not as refined (but of course, first episode).

Overall, Thursdays are going to be the one night to definitely stick in front of the TV.