View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
Example?
Example of what he prays for, or an example of groups he has snubbed as of late? How about his own Church?

Quote:
He's not praying to clergy....
No, he's snubbing them.

Quote:
Do you or do you not agree that, you as a former Catholic, the Catholic Church has little or no credibility in this matter and should work on solving it's own problems before ANY credibility can be established to add weight to such criticism?
When the Southern Baptist Church can come out and endorse war by misconstruing verses from Timothy or something, I think it shows that the Catholic Church structure isn't the only one that needs to work out some issues.

Sure the Catholic Church has issues. You are talking about human beings who are EXPECTED in many ways to be sinful. The only reason it's such a big deal that the Catholic Church hierarchy is HUMAN is because the Church has a serious problem with idolatry, but I digress.

Quote:
Personally, I don't care what the Pope says. I consider it to mean absolutley NOTHING. I will never understand how anyone could support anything stated by a man in charge of a church that supports child molestation.
Well, when your church supports death and murder and suffering, I might just go with the lesser of two evils.