View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Kevashim is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM       
Glad to hear you liked the gifts, I put my heart and soul into picking them... well kind of!

On another note I have finally stopped visiting family members, at least until the 24th, and have taken the oppportunity to take a few snaps of my gifts from Embee90. Unfortunately they are not conducive to a story so much, but damn I really like them both.

First up we have a Freddy Krueger action figure from A Nightmare on Elm Street 5.

This bad boy is far too good to remove from the packaging and has taken up residence in a prestigious position alongisde my favourite "Army of Darkness: Ash vs Evil Ash" set.

Now really, the pièce de résistance is the second gift.

Can you believe a 'John McCain, a call to "action" figure'? His wise and steely gaze shall ever watch over my internet usage, guiding me to eternal vigilance!

Seriously though, this has to be the least poseable action figure ever. Rotatable head? Check! Leg joints? Denied! Movable arms? Check, but only if you like arms to be able to windmill! There is absolutely no chance of recreating the bad-ass pose depicted on the back of the box, which of course I immediately tried to do.

Despite all this I still think it is brilliant and heartily thank Embee90 for both of my gifts.

Last edited by Kevashim : Dec 21st, 2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Remembered the last picture!