View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Am I allowed to say "Northwestern vs. Nebraska: Holy shit!" this week or will I get the third degree?

It was kind of embarrassing how Indiana made you guys work for the win.

Even Minnesota beat Iowa, UofM. Way to go.

Also, Big Ten wasn't all I watched. The LSU-Bama matchup was some really great defensive football on both sides and although no touchdowns were scored I found it quite interesting.

OK I'm done see you next week
I actually was not so surprised by the Nebraska NW game. Nebraska is so hot and cold that any loss they have is not too shocking.

OSU has a reputation, (that unfortunately has not started this year) of playing only as hard as necessary which seems to have started the year they won the BCS championship. Heck local hack radio stations wrote parody songs about it because it was happening so much.

LSU Bama last night was the best baseball game I ever watched