Thread: Fruit Rock
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
and most importantly if it wasn't music you could kill yourself to then it wasn't cool.
Did I miss something? I wasn't aware that metal was something "you could kill yourself to". I really don't see how something like Pantera would fit the mold.

Though I can see this leading to entertaining suicide notes.

Quote:
By the time you read this, you've probably realized that I shot myself in the face with a shotgun. 'Cause of all the blood.

Anyway, this is a choice I made for myself. Some of you may think of me as weak. You can go fuck yourselves, because I'll be listening to Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" while I do it, which is totally awesome. This is my decision. Mom, I just want you to know that it's your fault too. If you'd just let me go to the concert like I wanted, then I'd still be here right now. Bitching at you.

Peace, y'all