View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
There is a Golden Eye mod for HL2, you know.
Never played the HL games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Well and good, but VMU batteries last 20 minutes at most anyway, so why bother
My Chao from Sonic is long dead by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Whats the big deal about the klobb? I barely remember that piece of shit. It was OK at best.
The Klobb was the worst gun in the game but killing with it makes you feel good. A feeling akin to killing someone with DAN in Street Fighter. Named after Ken Lobb

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol the klobb used to be my favorite weapon
:Highfive Darkvare

Playing more of Final Fantasy XIII My favorite enemies in the game so far the the green Flan thing in the sewer with the emergency lights on their head that flash when they cure each other. Hilarious. Also the mechanical enemy that looks like a cross between an accordian and SAM-BORG from FF8.