View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
i know theres so much to love and admire about the middle east. i mean who doesn't love the oppression of women in the 21st century?

all the middle eastern foriegners(three men from pakistan) i work with all agree that their home countries are pretty violent and intolerant and not very pratical compared to the life and thinking in america. and most say that the majority of the people back in their home country espeically the uneducated are very sympathic to al queda cause and are very brainwashed to hate jews, europeans and americans. one guy doesnt even want to go back to pakistan to visit his relatives because suicide bombings are becoming so common place there. we can keep lying to ourselves and say they don't have a problem in their culture but they do. its just humorous because the people who moved from pakistan that i work with have no problem labeling the bombers in pakistan or iraq as terrorists or the recent subway bombers as terrorists but for some reason whiney americans do. they are unhappy with our foriegn policy and with civilian casulaties but they are smart enough to recognize we arent the evil country we are made out to be and that we actually offer people who come to our country including muslims a greater oppurtunity at a good life compared to pakistan or most of the neighboring countries can. they also like that they can criticize our govt without fear of retribution. but we are evil i tell them. go back to pakistan. thats where freedom thrives and oppurtunity awaits!
This has something to do with the definition of terrorism, right?