View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
no shit thats why i mentioned about the pakistan people i know who talk shit about the us govts fopriegn policy but also condem suicide bombers and the tactics being used by their people. thats the exact opposite of with us or agaisnt us(tahts looking at both sides of a situation without being an idiot).
You mean the people you know who had the money/influence/something to escape their home country? yea, they are totally a part of the palestinian culture...

Quote:
most countries wouldnt put up a group of people next door to them calling for their destruction.
Most countries wouldn't put up with people occupying a piece of land which they used to own right next door, especially if it was important. Isn't that pretty much consistent throughout most cases of terrorism, too? Having had a part of your country occupied?

Quote:
Their culture has a fundalmental problem with tolerance especially when it comes to women, different religions, or anything they dont fucking approve of. Denying that is insane and an insult to women and jewish people most of all.
Well, kind of depends on which person you're talking about right?
but anyway I sort of like this about their culture. At least they are sincere in their religious convictions.

Quote:
they are backwards culture compared to the western world.
lol. Who's the one that's intolerant of other people's religions/cultures?