View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
I thought today would be much better than it actually was. It's supposed to be 60 degrees, but it's rainy and chilly. I took the dog for a long walk yesterday, and I have big blisters on my feet, so it's just as well I didn't take the walk I intended to today.

Also, my grandmother, who has been in "how does she pull through at all?" territory for 2 years, has had another health crisis and it's not looking good. So there's all the usual family drama surrounding that.

Instead of being all sprightly and springy on a sunny Thursday, I passed out watching Kairo on the couch with a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats on my stomach.

I woke up with a jolt during that bit where they cut out all the ambient sound and the guy is whispering "help me" like he's in the damn room with you.

Came backwards off that couch like Hunter S. Thompson on amyl poppers.