View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 06:14 AM       
The Spider Night Fights as you know it is no more. The Mantis that killed my spider will soon be fed to a friend's scorpion. For one, it's not entertaining. With the spider, I would get off of work and pull the cage out my desk drawer and it would start running around. It was interesting to watch and was quite active. The Mantis on the other hand, simply sits perched upside down in the corner and doesn't move. I think i've seen it move twice in the past few weeks, and one of the times was when it was devouring a large orange moth (which I will post pics of when I get back from the US).

I plan on filming the scorpion slaughtering the Mantis. I'll post the video on YouTube and any pics of it I'll put up here. After that, the Fights are over.

Keep in mind that i'll be in the States for about a month so I won't have access to any of the moth eating pics untill mid october. BTW, I still need to edit and post the video of the three way battle that took place back in August. That will come later as well.