View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
We don't even get to see any preseason on TV here. Hell if I'm getting NHL Network on top of our already enormous and ridiculous cable bill.

It'll be interesting to see how Leclaire does with the Sens now. I was really impressed with Mason last season and I hope he continues to kick ass. Leclaire has lost all semblance of his adopted American accent now that he's back in Canada. 'E 'as a shance to forget 'is Hanglish now:

I missed the phenomenon I called "Question time with the fucknuts in the lobby", which is when Blue Jackets fans would go up to Jim Day with what were sometimes good and sometimes extremely stupid questions about hockey in general. I love the deer-in-the-headlights look as a drunken fan tries to come up with something intelligent on TV. So it'll be fun to see that again.

I saw a baby shirt that said, "I'm told I like hockey", and I will definitely be getting one of those for my kid when she arrives.

Last edited by Kitsa : Sep 25th, 2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: added video, soon he will be unintelligible to english-speakers