View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 10:08 PM       
The xbox controller is like a morbidly obese version of the Dreamcast controller. If any xbox controller is fitting your hands perfectly, than you've got some meaty paws.

Best:

1. Gamecube - This is the most comfortable controller I've ever held. ESPECIALLY the Wavebird. Wireless, bitches.

2. Super Nintendo - The PS controller is just a rip-off of this, I don't care how many people try to tell me otherwise

3. Dreamcast - There are some things I hate about it (I, personally, don't like the cord coming out of the bottem), but some things I fucking love about it (triggers, holds two VMU cards, etc.)

Worst:

1. Nintendo 64 - It wasn't all that bad a layout or anything, but they lasted about 6 hours a piece. I went though so many N64 controllers that just "stopped working." And they weren't cheap either. Fucking Nintendo.

2. Playstation - This is just a blatant SNES controller ripoff, and I hate those fucking grips on it that make it look like a retarded bird.

I can't think of a third so bite me
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid