View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:41 PM       
"Is that enough discussion about this?"

I don't know I wasn't aware we were going to need to have a discussion on the importance of relativity, it's not even like I made the comment expecting it to make or break the argument(remember when it was in paranthesis like these).
and thanks for the answers by the way Ranxer.

"By the way where is that thousands of engineers that you speak of?"

Remember the official report written by a bunch of engineers? I remember we were talking about it not too long ago. Regardless of bushes war on "science"(which i didn't read so sorry if im not responding correctly), they are an organization of engineers, not a political organization. There were supposedly thousands of engineers along with other relevant workers who all worked on it.
Okay I read that link Geggy. that war on science link was about the government "disagreeing" with environmental standards, geggy ;(

i think that is microsoft flight simulator that's how they did all of the simulations on that page.