View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:40 AM       
I want to know, what do you gain from trying to convince us the sky is falling Chicken "Coolie" Little?

The fact is this is a recession that is not quite as bad as the 70s but for a frame of reference is most comparable to the 70s.

Yet you keep trying to use smoke and mirrors to convince us we are about to relive 1929.

Where are the massive bread lines?

Where are the 30-50% unemployment rates? (notice the plural, the dying city of Detroit that depended on an automotive industry that no longer exists doesn't count)

Where are the masses of workers wandering from city to city?

Again, were you hoping the i-mockery readers would scream and run away from their computers in a panic only to start looting in the streets, start fires, eat the dead, declare civil war?

What is your motivation here? Because you do not act in any rational pattern that I have ever seen. You just try to incite panic and fearmongering, and you do it poorly