View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:53 AM       
lol, how much time do we have?

Started out drinking smirnoff ice When you're 15 its either that, Labatt Blue or Bud. Over time my tastes have grown.

UFO IPA is delicious. Saranac makes a really good Imperial IPA which gets you there quick. IPA took me a long time to like. First time I had it I thought it was the worst thing ever. Now one of my fav's. Magic Hat makes one called Hi.P.A. but its only seasonal, I think springtime.

Vermont brewing company makes a pretty great double bag.

One of our local breweries here makes one called Street Brawler which is an Irish Oatmeal stout. I can't even tell you how tasty this is.

I tried a 6 pack of Negro Modelo and I like that a lot. Didn't care for it until I hit # 4 though. Reminds me a bit of Kiri Ichiban beer. Recommended by Tadao I believe.

Beamish tastes better to me than Guiness but I have a lot of Guiness shirts. My family is usually just like "Here's some Mickwear."

Currently in love with http://www.leinie.com/fireside_nut_brown.html Just made its way into my heart last season.

Personally the best time of year for beer is Fall though(Octoberfest) Once again Saranac wins out, tastes even better than Sam Adams Octoberfest which is pretty good and available almost everywhere.

When going out to drink I try not to mix too many different beers. IPA and heavy stouts are no good together.

Probably could go on and on but its someone else's turn.

edit: How could I forget Yuengling Black and Tan. This beer is so good I can drink it at room temperature.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Dec 25th, 2009 at 12:37 PM.