View Single Post
Everyone's Arch-Enemy.
Location: The Bog of Eternal Stench (A.K.A. Boca Raton, Florida)
The Mighty Pinto is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
5. Ghostbusters (NES) - Got it when I was a kid, still can't beat the Zuul building without a Game Genie. Even a Turbo Controller won't get you up those fucking stairs fast enough.

4. Contra: Legacy of War (PSX) - Got this for $2.99 in an EB Games bargain bin, and I STILL felt it was a ripoff.

3. World of Warcraft - Only because I saw a lot of my friends destroy their lives over this fucking game. That, and I got tired of hearing them bitch at each other over who got what loot. It doesn't matter, it's not fucking REAL you idiots!

2. Action 52 (NES/Genesis) - Quite possibly one the worst games ever made. 52 broken, unplayable piles of shit that pass themselves off as "games". If you can find ONE game on this cart that doesn't suck big, fat, donkey cock, then I get legal permission to drill a hole in your skull for scientific purposes.

1. Epidemic - A very obscure FPS for the Playstation. I originally thought it was going to be a cool horror-themed shooter about a dude in a hazmat suit against hordes of plague-ridden freaks that vomited blood. Well, it sounded a lot better in my mind, I guess. In reality, I got a half-baked story about some loser trying to save his girlfriend from a made-up disease, and he does this by piloting a very stupid-looking mech through the same office building over and over in search of a cure. This was the only game in existence that gave me motion sickness, I couldn't play it for more than five minutes before I felt like throwing up.