View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
Hang on, I think I get it now. Not the title, but the gist of it.

These guys are just making fun of you, don't listen to them. Listen to me, I'm the nice guy here. First of all, she will still try to be coy. If she's finally responded, that means she was playing hard to get all of these years. If she wasn't interested, she would have blocked you. If she acts hesitant, it's just an act. Don't fall for it. Be forceful. VERY forceful. If she doesn't respond immediately, keep sending her messages over and over and over. And over. After a certain point, just keep typing anything that types into your head. Don't forget lewd proposals. She'll think it's cute.

Make sure you keep pressuring her into giving you her telephone number and home address. She WANTS to give them to you, but she can't just hand them over without looking like a slut. Never, ever leave her alone until she gives them to you. Don't be bothered if she gets angry, it's all part of the game. If she blocks you, hunt her down across the internet and bother her wherever she goes, posts, or if it seems like she may be interested in the site.

Remember, if you can meet her in public, she's yours forever.