View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
Link's Awakening is simply a much better game. Better design, better music, better story, better overworld, better dungeons, better puzzles, smoother gameplay, etc. I'd go so far as to call it a brilliant game, even. The hilarious part is that yes, it absolutely trounces LttP despite being built on inferior hardware, but that's not anything new.

So far this arguement has consisted of "guys, I don't like LttP very much, here's a collection of reasons for that"

"WOAH, STOP BEING SUCH A HIPSTER WITH YOUR TROLL OPINIONS"

Quote:
I find people who want to dislike something just to be 'different' to be hilarious. I also find them to be somewhat cowardly and hypocritical. If you want to be different, go all the freaking way. Don't just hate things everyone loves, declare you love things everyone hates. Join the neo nazis, watch Sandra Prill videos, buy a copy of Ishtar, get the game ET for Atari 2600 and play it nonstop. Of course none of them do, so in the end their opinions are laughable, empty, and meaningless because half measures get you nowhere.

While we are at it, the internet is pretty popular, aren't you being a conformist by using it?
I don't think you even partially comprehend my motives. OH DEAR WAS THAT COMMENT TOO HIPSTER FOR YOU