View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
All you keep saying though is "I don't like it because I don't like it"

That's the intellectual equivalent of Beavis and Butthead conversations

Beavis: Hey Buthead, let's play LttP heh heh

Butthead: Uhhh huh huh, LttP sucks, huh huh

All I have seen you do is say, 'I don't like (music/traps/level design/keys)' All of which by the way were in Link's Awakening executed pretty much the same way. You don't give examples of where you find a flaw in LttP nor do you explain how Awakening remedies these alleged flaws. Which brings me back to you are lying about playing it through twice. I think the reason you give no real examples is you have in fact never played LttP and you want to seem, yes, hipster. Or maybe you are taking a page from The Coolinator school of debate, where you just say the same thing over and over and then expect us to present your own argument for you.