View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Great thread, I wish I thought of it!

Hey everyone, it's me. I'm back saying hi to the I-mockery Re-De-Sign. Wow I love the new color scheme, reminds me of Wendy's Hamburgers

Anyway, I just wanted to put your mind at ease about me. I did not leave these forums because I had an angry attack (should be a better word for this) over one or two posters. I had a dire situation that I had to take care of.

(I'm the one in the hat)

I had to become coach, manager, and second father to a Tee-Ball team. You see, the only way I could get my father's inheritence (yes, like Juttin, I too am now Fatherless, remember Juttin! Ha!) is by taking this motley crew to the Tee-Ball championships. As you can see, they don't look like the athletic bunch (in fact, they stunk) but with a little grit and a whole lotta heart we made it to the big game. We lost the big game, but by that time I learned that the inhertance money isn't important and what is is teamwork. You can find my story on VHS or probably Youtube.

Well I gotta go, spring training is only a few months away and I have to cut the kid with glasses who will later join another team and prove me wrong. It's going to be rough I'm sure you can make some molestation jokes knowing this forum. I'll be sure to read them in 2009. Goodnight!

EDIT: And a big about Rongi getting banned.