View Single Post
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 04:31 PM       
With respect, that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

As a human being you have the right to choose whether you want to lay your life on the line for a cause.
Being so numb to it is what allows for words like "fungible" to be applied to humans.

I voted that I'd go to war if we were being invaded. I don't necessarily mean active, on-land invasion, though. I would fight in a war if my way of life was literally in question. If my first ammendment rights were in question (wait a minute...), if my fourth ammendment rights were being challenged (uhm...), if America was for some reason no longer able to hold fair elections, if we were being governed by a force of religious doctrine... wait a minute.
Where the fuck is my war?
"Old white men wielding martinis and wearing dickies have occupied our nation's capital." (Michael Moore)

Yes, I'd fight in a civil war if one were to erupt with cause and promise behind it. Yes, I'd fight in a war against a country that was literally a challenge to the United States, invasion force or not. No, I would not fight in a war to protect any people from any political party; spare the possiblity that there was some form of mass-genocide or further atrocities being carried out.
However, I wouldn't want to fight a war overseas without international support. I don't necessarily mean literally, I would really just want more than a few rinky-dink countries to agree with the cause.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women