View Single Post
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Name- Sofia
Age- 31
job- Teach a little philosophy at the university, and working on the book that will make me doctor.
where are you at?- Stockholm, Sweden.
how did you find out about this site?- Husband showed it, I guess he found it by just surfing around.
what's your favorite thing about the site?- the Goddamn Batman of course!
why did you start posting- After just reading a lot I felt the urge to make comments too.
Level of Educ.- See above. Almost halfway to PhD.
hobbies- Drawing little comics and training with my dogs.
fav. music/band- Can't say a definite band, listen mostly to european electronic music and british indie-pop though.
fav. book- Favourite pop-culture books are Alistair Reynolds "revelation space" series and Philip K Dick... favourite high brow are Thomas Bernard's and Kazuo Ishiguro's books.
fav. movie- Don't know... Last saw "burn after reading" and "let the right one in" which were both good... Can't say which is my favourite movie all times.
Fav. Video Game- Don't play video games.
fav. food- We have a malaysian restaurant downtown which is great.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- Prime minister *lol*
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I was labelled "crazy dog woman" by an old friend I hadn't seen for years, when I met her by the train with my whole little pack on leash. Me and hubby got dogs because we wanted cuddly little pets. Then I got sucked into the world of dog sports (tracking, searching etc). Now I'm a dog nerd. I have tons of statistics relating to dogs and dog sports tucked away in my brain. I also have dog friends who I meet to train dogs, and whom I only talk about dogs with. We can talk for hours and never feel the need to change subject.