View Single Post
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM       
Another long day, so more photos.

A second-gen Sega CD. It's kinda skanky looking and the door doesn't stay closed unless you physically push the open button back into the closed position. Though, knowing Sega, this may be intentional.

A first gen Sega CD. Not for sale.

We killed Master Chief.

DS stuff.

Speaking of DS, we occasionally sell replacement parts for some systems. They're generally knock-off brands made in Taiwan or something. The packaging is always hilarious, like this DS replacement shell:

The back of the package says this, verbatim:

"1.For the various bright colors, you can choose what you like.
2.Make your game console look much newer and more beautiful.
3.Meet your individual seeking."

More gimmick controllers. The Street Fighter one is just like the ones they released for SF4, but wired and for the PS2.

We sell player's guides. Some of them are cool, like the following.

Some of them are less cool, like this monstrosity I found.

I wasn't able to get a decent photo that properly portrays the absolutely bizarre artwork on the cover of this thing because my camera is awful. So here's this blurry thing.

It's as though they hired an artist, gave him a handful of games and told him to draw from them. Most notable is Trisomy 21 Link on the bottom left corner, who has yellow eyes, no pupils, and is basically just a fat elf. I guess that's how he looked in the game, too, so I can't fault him on that. It also seems to have some kind of hatred for vegetables. We have a tomato getting hit with a baseball bat, a carrot being fired out of a canon, and a lonely onion with stink lines sitting on a cloud in the top left. He's also crying.

Not to mention that dragon. I don't think anything needs to be said about it. Just look at it.

Another gimmick controller that looks awesome but seems like it would be awful to actually play with.

The first Nintendo Power.

We also sell movies