View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
@Dimnos:

Conercering Tag Skills, they only get a one-time 15point boost in character creation, they arenīt easier to level like in F1 or F2.

Just reached Primm myself. I decided to play a more or less neutral opportunist character. I steal whatever I can but I wonīt kill a whole city full of people just because it has a funny name...itīs time I found some glasses though...picked the four-eyes trait.
part of what i liked is the fact that you almost CAN'T just kill a whole town like you could in f3. I could kill all of megaton or three outcasts in power armour right out of vault 101, but in new vegas i couldn't even kill a bunch of elvis-impersonator dorks when i'd leveled up to about 10 because they swarm you the hell up