View Single Post
Prince Appalling
Karmapolice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post

Fuck this game is frustrating. For a start the server browser is the worst pile of shit in existence. Every time it adds another server to the list it automatically jumps to the bottom of the page which is just fucking annoying. Furthermore half the servers it finds don't work for some reason.
When you finally do get in game the game freezes every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds despite being completely fluid the rest of the time.
I really wish I'd pirated this game prior to spending the ~60 dollars it cost in the Steam store.
Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.