View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Know what your problem is Pram?

You expect everyone else to give you confidence and respect. The problem is, you can't ever get others to respect you and you can't gain confidence until you learn to respect and have confidence in yourself. So you spiral around in a series of compensatory measures ranging from false bravado, to anger, to cowering fear and total submissiveness. And you swing from them in the way a bipolar person does. In the last day you have picked 2 fights with me and sent me 1 apology PM. This is something a bipolar person would do.

You have basically 2 options here; 1) you can stop posting and get the mental help you so obviously and desperately need, or 2) you can stop posting and take up the extreme sport "glass eating"

At this point, I don't much give a shit which you choose