View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 09:37 AM       
My, but you all had yourselves a busy weekend. You all need to get married and have children. It might expand your life experience quotient. I'm pretty sure it's the fact that I have children, a mortage, and a host of real life responsabilities that makes me right all the time, and all of you always wrong, even when by coincidence you agree with me. I'm sure it's what makes me superior in any case.

Fuzz, welcome back. I'm not sure, though, that we should have any input from an actual Muslim who might have some insight on what at least one speciffic Muslim might actually think. Is there any chance we could just have Kevin tell us wht you think, though?

"I realized by the numbers the entire Pakistani assembly is small"

Kevin are those our staunch allies inb the "WAR ON TERROR" Pakistanis? It seems to me you distrust a lot of our the members of The Coalition. Why do you hate our allies? Hating our allies aids the Terrorists.

"Mr. Burbank seems to always take the path of intellectual honesty."

I can now run for office. All I had lacked up to this moment was a slogan. I'd use "He's like Obi Wan Kenobi if Obi Wan were Jewish and generally mistaken about most things... and funnier." but it's too long for a bumper sticker.

"He maybe wrong most of the time,"

Preech, respectfully, you need to go back to the top of this post and read up on the reasons I am always right.

"Dude, there's a reason Max doesn't even engage us on this issue."
Kevin the Solopsistavore

I'm sorry, King Kevin, is that the Royal Plural, or are you publicly acknowledging solidarity with... someone who shan't be named but with whom you are obviously in huge gay love?

"I've practically begged him to do so, and he won't."
-Kevin the Ominbore

That's because begging is the wrong approach with me. I'll just leave your froggy little body akimbo at my feet.

"So please, don't wrap yourself in the I-Mockery flag in the absence of a reasonable argument. "
-Kevin the Kevinyest
He can call himself flower if he wants to. THAT'S ONE BABDASS 'BAMBI' REFFERENCE IN CASE Y'ALL DON'T GET IT!"

"You can continue to ignore the problem, stick your head in the sand, and we'll continue to defend ourselves. "
-Kevin who is all Kevins

Hmmmm. 'head in sand' vs. 'defend'... what could be a better set of diffinitions for grothfulk, intellectual debate?

"you bring nothing to the table."
Lord Kevin the Plunderer

Whereas the table groans beneath the bounty of healthful goodness you have brought to the table. I at least can make solid claim to supplying a wide array of tasty and elegantly prepared treats.

Which issue, exactly is it I don't engage you on? Not that I'm disagreeing, mind you, but it seems to me I've angaged you on at least a few, and I'm fairly certain I have on at least aspects of the WAR ON TERROR, or GLOBAL EXTREMISSIM or ISLAMO-FACISM or whatever it is this week. "This Issue" strikes me as Bushspeak. It cannot be deffended against, and it SMACKS of demonization. How can I join my head with Fuzzy's in the vast dessert of Not Being Kevin when you are so vague?

I'm not making promises. Since my first day on this board I have been more interested in lancing boils for sport than actual debate, as I will readily admit. But if you are SPECIFFIC as to where you think I've failed you I'll probably make fun of you about it. CRAP! I mean debate you.

And I'm very sorry. I don't know what Mars Hill is. But you can call it Flower if you like.

"People mature."
Preech

NOW, sir, I shall have nightmares.