View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:54 AM       
I am going to a memorial day cookout. I had an idea for layered jello (it worked in the past), but I did not factor in my own impatience. I let the blue on the bottom set (mostly) and let the red cool (a little) before I poured it on, and I thought I remembered that I had to pour the new layer down the side of the bowl. But when I did that it just sort of dug a path under the blue down the side and pooled on the bottom a little. Now I have a bowl of vaguely layered purplish murky jello and I wonder how I ever successfully pulled off the rainbow one in the past.

But I'm also making a Fruit Plate!

And my mom bought the giant bratwurst-sized Hebrew National hot dogs, so I'm pretty stoked about that :onlymoderatelystoked