Thread: GHOSTS
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM       
I could too. It's pretty awesome scaring people. I remember one halloween I hid in the empty garage with a strobe light going off in front of me. Whenever someone would come to the garage for candy, I'd get up and walk towards them but for some reason the strobe light would delay them seeing me until I was right in front of them. Maybe something having to do with the eyes, I don't know how it worked, but when I figured it out, it was awesome. I made people freak out all night. Some people dropped their candy and jumped back, others took off running at first. I could scare people all night it was just that entertaining. I can imagine it being a lot more fun when it's not halloween and people are just trying to do their jobs.