Thread: The Tithonus
View Single Post
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 12:19 AM        The Tithonus
As many of you know, I used to work in sideshow and spookhouses. I still do occasionally work in prop design and creation. Readers of my website often ask about my home. Simply put, I could open my home as a museum come Halloween. I'm often asked to share pictures and the like, and I usually refuse, but I got a camera for xmas, I like you guys and I thought I would share a couple of things. Just some of my sculptures, paintings and the general 'cozy' ambiance of my home. By no means is this everything. I am limiting this to only things I have made myself - within my kitchen. I do not display my historical collection publicly by any means.

My lamp, or Time Machine, as I like to call it. The statue in the back there is a self portrait. The banner paining is mine as well and is of Lentini, The Three Legged Man.

A better shot of it. It's acrylic on canvas by the way. The circle is covering his two sets of genitalia.

My two-headed baby sculpt. He spent a lot of years in a very large apothocary jar. He's not latex, rather he is solid resin. The skull is a 'BigFoot Skull'.

Another banner, this one for The Tocci Twins.

Jar baby is mine. A latex sculpt. The ear is mine. The brain is a baked resin sculpt. The 'How to Cook Everything' book behind them is plain hilarious.

When I first started performing, I wore a leather mask I cut and sculpted. Now it adorns my medical skull.

Rear wall and a few bits of history. The thing in the center is a Bigfoot cast. Just plaster.

Shrunken head. Latex and resin filled. Real human hair. Real bone.

My cyclopia baby sculpt. Rubber. Moved her into the bathroom right after the pic.

There you have it.

A couple of other props:

One of a million corpse sculpts I have done. This one a bog mummy.

Another one of my lamps.

So, questions and comments are welcome.