Thread: Day of the Dead
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
Zomboid: I know that they weren't proper zombies. Classic Romero zombies are shamblers, and classic Savini blood looks like watered-down pink pudding, and that's just how it is. It's its own thing. You can swirl it in your snifter and breathe in the bouquet, and that's fine, but a changeup every once in a while can be interesting.

I'm saying, I liked the novelty of fast zombies. If we're gonna go with the "virus" theory...and didn't The Zombie Survival Guide go for "Solanum", even with the shamblers?...it might as well be a turbo Rabies variety every once in a while. It was entertaining. I particularly liked in the "neighborhood overrun" scene at the beginning of the Dawn remake when that one unsuspecting extra got sacked by a running zombie.

Fathom Zero: 28 Days later had its flaws (red contacts equals infected, we get it) , and I thought 28 Weeks Later was outright shit.