View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 04:18 PM        The neverending parade of judge shows.
Remember when the only court show around was Wapner on The People's Court? Unless you counted Night Court, I guess, which I don't.

I heard that Judge Judy is worth $96 million. Her show seems the most like a real courtroom, although sometimes she seems to go off on a yelling tangent and won't listen. That and she is always going on about how smart she is.
Yes, ok, obviously, you turned this into $96M, we know you're smart.

Judge Mathis is a sucker for Detroit references and goes off on his own comedic stuff while people stand there and wait for people to get back to the case.

Divorce Court is so gimmicky. Gary Coleman? Really? Is he using the show, or is the show using him?

Judge Alex...meh. I don't like that "countdown to the verdict" clock.

Have you noticed that Judge Joe Brown's audience is comprised almost entirely of models? There isn't an unattractive woman in the place. Then at the end of the show they find reasons to cross back and forth in front of the camera, like they forgot something in the courtroom. He's entertaining, though.

People's Court is what it is. Harvey Levin runs that sleazy TMZ crap, though.

The newcomers....Christina's Court and Judge David Young...I don't like either of those. "She takes the law into her own heart..." ....what?

It seems like the judge shows start right after the early morning crap talk shows and run right through to evening. I find that amazing. There must be a big audience.