View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Bryant was mentaly retarded, but somehow managed to fire off X amount of headshots in X amount of seconds,
Maybe he was one of those SUPER RETARDS who's special skill was cappin heads.

Elx quit being a fish jesus.

Quote:
no, but i don't need to witness something directly to understand that it has occurred. this wasn't a cold-war competition or a triumph for americans, it was a world-wide success for the human race.
You and your fancy sophism, dear word smith.

the only thing you said that was relevant was the "educational advances" but those are easily questioned. They could have made a moon landing afterward. They could have just been making educated guesses.

Those pictures you posted for all I know could be a slice of fucking cheese, and that's the best proof?

Quote:
i understand that it was only funded and popularized as a 'race', but that's not how it was conducted or how it should be remembered.
I know nuclear arms races were funded and popularized as a race, but that's not how it was conducted or how it should be remembered.

go throw fish elsewhere, elx.