View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you guys don't get it by now this 11 person panel headed by Peter Orzsag, created through the Obama Healthcare bill will work to deny claims, ration care, to save the for-profit insurance companies money.

That's the whole entire point of the bill.....a bailout for the insurance companies.
I don't care if it's a 5 billion person panel headed by The Wurzels and created to steal our eternal souls, how did I say that I was in defense of insurance companies or of the rationing of care? I didn't. If you are obviously wrong in an argument, you have the brilliant ability of simply shutting down and starting a new one up right over the top of the old one without a flinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moi
The fact that there is rationing of health is a sad fact of capitalism rather than a malicious refusal of care with the sole intention of genocide against the American people.
Leads to

Quote:
Originally Posted by cools
you're defending the for profit insurance companies?
?????

Rationing care is not genocide like you claim. It's a ridiculous thing to say and one that you should be embarrassed about, more so that you keep saying it. If you believe that saying it is not genocide, or that the panels created to ration health care are not set up to kill people, make one a 'defender of insurance companies', well you are about the same size idiot I thought you were.