Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:22 PM        Good Morning
It's bad enough I'm not even tired until 4am. But then, I end up having dreams, which apparently make me so exhausted I sleep 11-12 hours. (Oh, and I will be sharing all too much here, so stop reading if you are disgusted by the thought of my genitals).

Last night was a lovely tale of me meeting a girl, and we'd have sex in swimming pools located around the block (total amount of sex: once, if that). Then the next time, my dad showed up for a swim, so I got pissed off at him, and ripped the pool apart due to my sexual frustration.

Then, I was in some sort of mini-mall/banquet hall, where you went into this room that looked like the kind of room you're in at funerals. Then you grab a piece of paper. If there's a red line on it, you lost. If it's black, you have a chance to become a ninja... Through the Girl Scouts. Both me and my friend (who is not even my friend anymore. I last saw him in 8th grade). If you're a boy, you have to take a multiple-choice quiz right then and there, and you only have 5-7 minutes to complete it (which I didn't, because none of the choices reflected my feelings). But if you're a girl, you get to take the quiz home and finish it whenever you feel like.

Then me and the girl who I'd been humping in pools, and someone else who I THINK was a girl who I also last saw in 8th grade, went to go take something out to some old lady's car for her, and we put it in the wrong car.

The End

Ah well, at least it wasn't yet another zombie dream.