View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
yes yes, i know what you posted and promptly ignored the link of wisdom you so thoughtlessly laid down. except to get provoked by it.

you think that "see my last post" is a response? somehow that is supposed to put anyone in their place? you are exactly what you accuse bubbles of, too stupid to realize that what you have to say has no value. and yet you persist in repeating the drivel that is the underpinning of your argument. putting up a smokescreen of superiority without any original thought to back it up makes you a fucking tool.

you want to play the hardass then come and do it against somone who knows how to play. please!!!! i fucking dare you to try to do anything that is not a repeat of something you once said, or an idea that you copied from some other asshole to make yourself feel cool.

Your replies are naught but sound and fury signifying nothing.

You talk of me doing things I accused others of, but then do the same thing when you play the "I have been here longer" card. So what? I don't give a rat's ass how long you have been here. It all means nothing anyway, or else all the old school peeps that you said left would never have done so. Forums change, old peeps leave, new peeps show up, life goes on. Get over it. The sort of people who play the "I have been here longer card" are the same sort of people who think the world was a better place when women couldn't vote and blacks had to use separate bathrooms and drink from separate fountains.

All you do while 'being here longer' is fail to deliver on promises of stories and make self serving 'follow me on twitter' threads. Drop some substance of your own before you critique my posting style.

You make physical threats over the internet trying to be an internet tough guy. Is that supposed to impress me? And if you are the sort of person that wants to track me down, I will tell you what I told Pram. I own guns, I am very good with them, and I shoot with extreme prejudice when people intrude on my home.

I fuck with new people in my way because that is what I do, they either take it too seriously (Pram) or they fuck with back and become better for it (as Thrash0 did, as bubbles is doing) They don't need your whightknighting. The reason you went all pissed off ogre on me when I said you were whitknighting is it hit a little close to the mark I suspect.

PS I find you fun to fight with too george