View Single Post

yabuturtle sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
Well I have to say that The Dark Knight was pretty impressive. It was a lot better than I thought it would be and it was much better than Batman Begins ( Batman Begins was good but a little overrated). Batman's voice is kind of silly though just like in the previous movie. I really don't know why he has to sound like that. It sounds like he forces it out. It's like...he's trying too hard to sound dark and menacing. He should sound more like Michael Keaton's Batman. Even though The Dark Knight was pretty damn good, I still think it was slightly overrated. And the hype was insane. Still, I enjoyed it a lot. The Joker was well handled here. Better than I expected. Although he didn't laugh as much I thought he would. But when he DID laugh, it sent chills down to my spine. Also I didn't know Two-Face was gonna show up here. I knew Harvey Dent was going to be there, but Two-Face showed up much earlier than I thought he would. (I didn't really read too much on The Dark Knight since I didn't wanna ruin any surprises that would be in store for me). And of course, this Two-Face beats the shit out of Tommy Lee Jone's Two-Face. As for comparing Joker's, I think it's dumb. All of the Joker's are good in their own way. I thought this Joker would be average, but Heath really surprised me.

Overall, the movie is pretty good. I'm not sure if it blew me away, but it was really close to doing that.