View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Fucking amazing beerwall
That's awesome and I second Pentegarn's suggestion. You're lucky he doesn't like Keystone Light because they'd catch wind of this and send that creepy ass dude from their commercials, the one that looks like a date rapist (so pretty much anyone that likes Keystone Light).

Finally bought a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon. It was okay, wasn't anything special, but at least it came in a cool frontier style bottle! I guess It'll have to go on the "cool bottle/label" shelf with the rest of the booze that impressed me with their personality but not their taste. Meet your new friends Kraken Rum, Crystal Skull Vodka, and Kammer Williams Brandy, Mr. Bulleit.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"