View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM       
Okay, very strange dream last night.

The dream started with me sitting on/near a garbage can at some street somewhere. There were these two guys that I never saw before in real life, but in the dream they were familiar. The one kept begging me to give up some drug habit that I evidently had in the dream and go with him to my old high school. The production of Beauty and the Beast was opening tonight and I was going to miss the pre-show pep talk the director always gives.

I agreed and we started to run to the high school. For some reason, we took a shortcut through some woods that, in real life, would have taken us the opposite way we wanted to go. Also, for some reason I had no shoes or socks on and the woods were full of spiders and other such bugs (huge ones I mean). I was too freaked out to walk/run through, so I slid on my butt, as it was all downhill.

When we got out of the woods, we ran down the road. At this point in time, I realized that I was also missing my Comparative Religions class, but I decided that the musical was more important to me than the show.

When I got to the school, I'd missed the pep talk. I knew though that there would still be a little time for me to change and get ready, depending on when the first chorus number was. I realized then that I couldn't remember the score, choreography, or songs for the musical. I turned to ask the boy (who'd turned into a little girl I used to tutor) what the first chorus number was. Then I remembered that even though I'd signed up for the musical, I hadn't attended a single rehearsal, which meant that I should have been taken out of the cast. I was going to go onstage anyway, but the fact that I missed all rehearsals also meant that I never got my costumes. I frantically began trying to figure out if I could find costumes for myself before I had to go onstage. Meanwhile, the girl's changing room that I was in was full of girls, but none of them were familiar and I couldn't ask any of them for help.

Then my alarm clock went off and I woke up. And now I'm all depressed because the high school really is doing Beauty and the Beast and I miss the musicals more than anything.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.