View Single Post

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2003, 11:04 AM       
For those who've already played Enter the Matrix or those who don't intend to, I've written a transcript of some of the cut-scenes in the game.

Click here to read

This is not a transcript for the entire game; only conversations and scenes that yield new information or more to think about when discussing whether or not Zion is real.

When I actually sat down to type all of it down, I realized there's a lot more thought-provoking stuff on the story than I initially thought. Especially in the final conversations with the Oracle. Notice how she speaks of "our world and yours", possibly referring to the world of the programs (Matrix) and the real world (Zion)? I'm switching back to the theory that Zion is real and they're going to mix technology and spirituality to explain why Neo could use his powers in the real world, anyway. Other things I find interesting is the child of two programs that the Oracle speaks of, the "shadow" (which, considering that it's followed directly by the scene of Smith copying himself into Bane, I assume refers to him), and especially that Neo has been separated from mind and body. Perhaps this means that his body is in the real world while his mind is stuck in the Matrix.