View Single Post
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:58 AM       
thats what that nasty roman said to jebus.

I think the lines are getting ever more blurred here...I wouldnt be at all surprised if the people who were arrested here (if they are guilty of what they are accused of, we know fuck all at this point) are just radicalised muslims, not necessarily al quaeda or whoever. The urge to go 'whoop ass' isnt much use when you dont have much in the way of visible or discernible enemies. You have to ask what makes a young muslim man in Britain able to be swayed by such hate filled propaganda. My guess is at least in part its due to the institutional racism and shitty economic background of most ethnic minorities here in the UK (thats not to say the white working class overe here dont have a shit time of it too- they do, its just they dont have an organised infastructure behind them brainwashing them into radicalism..they just have alchohol and drugs instead).